Powerful Aggregation Strategies
Server-side aggregation is part of CQG’s suite of server-side order management tools. You can automatically trade similar instruments on two or more exchanges and manage where the trades get filled based on your preferences. These tools are extremely powerful when used with CQG Spreader. Unlike other vendors, CQG allows you to execute automated spreads where each leg of the spread is an aggregation of two or more markets.
Fixed Income and Futures Spreading
For fixed income and futures cash spread trading, CQG Spreader allows you to route orders and connect to BrokerTec, BGC, CME Group, ELX Futures, GovEx, and NYSE Liffe U.S.
- Set up spreads with up to forty legs and actively quote up to ten legs.
- Configure leg ratios, scale, order management, and legging risk.
- Prioritize leg placement.
- Easily identify spreads and their legs with DOMTrader® and order color-coding.
- Manage spread trading across accounts.
- Set up monitored leg orders using bid and ask queue volume conditions.
- Manage risk with overfill management.
- Trade ratio spreads with proportional execution.
- Manage placement with queue holders.
- Trade off net change prices or yield.
- Manage incomplete orders with a pay-up limit or with CQG’s Smart Orders.
- Use Sniper Mode for near-instantaneous execution and to reduce message counts.
- Use QFormulas to simplify complex strategies.
- Access CQG’s full suite of charting and analytics tools.
- Incorporate computer-readable news events into your spread trading strategies.
- Monitor and manage spread activity with Spread Matrix and Spread Pyramid.
For more information, or to get started, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.