CQG Integrated Client
The tutorial pages are live, read-only pages within your CQG that can be saved to your active page list to help you create your own modifiable pages. To access:
- Start CQG.
- Click the Page button.
- Highlight the section best suited for your needs.
- Click the desired page.
Access our online user guide here.
- Learn more about trading on CQG.
- Check out a list of our tradable symbols by exchange.
Importing and Exporting Content, Pages, and Pacs
Here are instructions on how to import and export content into CQG. We use component pacs that can transport pages of content, studies, conditions, and custom formulas to different machines and other traders.
For a repository of preset, ready-to-use content including CQG component pacs, sample RealTimeData (RTD) spreadsheets, and more, visit the CQG Workspaces website.
- Call your FCM or clearing firm if you have questions regarding trading.
- Contact CQG Customer Support if you have questions regarding CQG software.
Not yet a CQG customer? Get a free trial of CQG Integrated Client.