Manual workflow spoiling productivity?
Manual processes are expensive, cumbersome, and have a greater risk of errors. Along the physical commodity supply chain, there are many points of contact handled over the phone with pen and paper.
- Risk of price slippage due to antiquated workflow
- Too many manual processes and steps to place a trade
- Too many phone calls to deliver pricing
- Increased overhead limiting the number of customer and quality of service
Become your customers' favorite partner through trust, transparency and efficiency
- Speed: Act fast and manage risk across your organization with CQG's easy-to-use risk management system
- Flexibility: Set up risk limits in multiple ways
- Access: Brower based use from anywhere around the world
Easy-to-use Mobile Tools
- CQG's platforms help producers with visibility of bids and offers from elevators.
- Place basis trades simply and quickly without having to make a call.
Optimize interactions with Producers: Publish Bids & Offers
- Provide customers with real-time product information
- Increase your sales by publishing customized prices and contract sizes through bid/offer screens
- Bid pricing for producer product
- Product pricing for fertilizer, herbicides, feed and more
- RFQ and response tools, internal matching engine, and flexible integrations optimize OTC operations.
Total Risk Control and Optimization
Reduce overhead, increase transparency, and run a more efficient hedge desk by using a modern, digital platform across producers, manufacturers, and central desk.
- Create and quote custom priced products to elevators and producers
- Streamline risk management process with comprehensive hedging technology
- Setup and manage producer accounts versus order desk accounts and maintain an aggregate view of risk across all accounts.
- Automatically or manually match orders internally or route to the exchange